iQTransit is a Boston-area IT consulting and development firm. We are looking for a solid Business Analyst to join our rapidly growing team! As an iQTransit Business Analyst, you will ultimately help our firm research new markets, while focusing on improving and scaling current operating processes. You will have your hand in a variety of interesting projects across the board as one of our leaders in business development!
- Analyzing data and processes to develop feasible, more efficient and cost-effective solutions
- Working closely to support project members and various project teams.
- Documenting project’s business and system requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring unique customer needs are properly translated into business terms and communicated across all applicable domains and platforms for a variety of cross-functional teams
- Interacting with all levels of staff
- Validating and understanding the overall impact of customer’s requirements
- Able to see the big-picture
- Act as the liaison between business users and our IT team.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Validate that the business requirements are being met throughout the life-cycle to ensure that they are delivered correctly
- Someone who is open to new ideas, takes on new responsibilities, works well under pressure, and adjusts plans in different situations
With desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, MIS, other Business related field…
- Powerful background in Data Analytics
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, Access, and/or other business reporting tools
- Profound Knowledge and understanding of Database Management Systems, SQL
- General understanding of MySQL, SQLserver, other DB management systems
- Experience with Agile development principles a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Qualifying candidates please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.