iQTransit is a Boston-area IT consulting and development firm. We specialize in providing IT consulting for the mobile enterprise by bringing your technology up to speed. We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our rapidly growing team! As an iQTransit Data Scientist, you will be responsible for synthesizing and leveraging our massive dataset to enhance outcomes and client satisfaction. iQTransit works on high-impact projects utilizing big data analytics and machine learning to improve our web and mobile enterprise solutions.
- Researching, designing, implementing and validating cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
- Working with big data and data mining to meet our end-user needs
- Providing insight into leading analytic practices, designing and leading iterative learning and development cycles
- Producing new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of our core.
- Providing expertise on mathematical concepts for the analytics team
- Inspiring the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the organization
With desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, other related field…
- Deep understanding of big data concepts, statistical and predictive modeling, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, optimization algorithms.
- 4+ years of experience delivering world-class data science outcomes, solving complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches requiring advanced mathematical and technical skills.
- Desire to solve complex business problems, ability to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data
- Expert in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets
- Proficiency in R, MATLAB, SPSS or SAS
- Knowledge of relational databases, Hadoop-based data mining frameworks
- Understanding of SQL, Python, Java and C/C++.
- Most importantly you love learning, data, scale and agility.
Qualifying candidates please submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.