Front End Developer
iQTransit is a Boston-area IT consulting and development firm. We specialize in providing IT consulting for the mobile enterprise by bringing your technology up to speed. We are looking for a Front End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming to join our rapidly growing team! As an iQTransit Front End Developer, you will be responsible for working with our back-end developers to implement visual elements that our users and clients see and interact with in web and mobile applications. You must motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming in coming up with optimal solutions!
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
With desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Associate’s in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, related field…
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser and mobile compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Highly Skilled in CMS development; including but not limited to WordPress, Drupal, Joomla
- Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Most importantly, you have a passion for web development and design
Qualifying candidates please submit resume and cover letter to email@example.com.